How to make money with blogging.

I've got a quite substantial "extra" income with my Google Adsense ads on my blog.
And I wll try to share the wealth with you, no I will not give you money I will post the most crucial tips into getting that extra bit of money every month.

  1. Write about something you know about don't just post keywords in a blog entry that will not help.
  2. Find a niche ! 
    In what are you good at ?
    What do you do that makes you special ?
  3. Create channels to show relevant ADS for your blog / or do precisely the opposite.
  4. Post regular (bi-weekly seems best for me)
  5. Create a quite a few blogs where you apply all the above.
  6. Do not copy whole articles from other bloggers/sites google can/and will give you a penalty.
  7. Generate Traffic, signup by either feedburner / payperpost

 

 

There are quite a few more tricks you can use and I will write about them in the near future, so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exchange Server Error -1018: How Microsoft IT Recovers Damaged Exchange Databases

Server and Domain Isolation Using IPsec and Group Policy

[Solved] The Group Policy client-side extension Internet Explorer Zonemapping failed to execute