Video Tutorials on Metacafe

I've got a lot of requests lately to publish video tutorials on my site.
Since this site revolves around my work as a Network Administrator I do not have a lot of time to make them (I can make blog postings at work, that is allowed) but I can not make video tutorials at my work.

But I'm going to create video tutorials anyway, but I will make them at home.

The first one will be about installing windows 2008 on a vmware server.
I'm currently editing that one so expect the video here soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exchange Server Error -1018: How Microsoft IT Recovers Damaged Exchange Databases

Server and Domain Isolation Using IPsec and Group Policy

[Solved] The Group Policy client-side extension Internet Explorer Zonemapping failed to execute